Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dearest friends, I'm sop happy! I know I'm kinda late! But ya, I thank u guys so much for just caring for me! U guys are so sweet! :) Rlly, nth wrong le! Don't believe, ask Amily ba! She definitely knows how I feel,since i eat with her,talk to her,play woth her,even erm....go to the toilet with her! Don't get me wrong! I mean accompany her! Ya!Haha! She's real pervert! Believe me! And I don't think u wanna know abt too much details abt her 'erhemness', like what she does,what book she reads, what she says....blah blah! But hey,she's the best friend I can ever have! I love as much as I love my dolls at home!Haha! But Amily, u over reacting sia....like as if tht was yr problem...
Also, not forgetting Ryan,Queenie and Mczie! And You! Hui ni! I saw u!Yes! Hey, gal, u wanna join choir, then u must tell Tong leh, as in mr. Tong La! Haha! I hear tht u very bu she de yr Girl guides leh! Well, quickly make a decision before it's too late,k? And let me advise u also, DON"T EVER JOIN 2 CCAs!!!!Can tell u,confirm cnt cope de! Can tell u, 1 choir, alrdy buay tahan alrdy! Haha! But i rlly love choir! It's like always the joy of the whole boring sch week! :)Yes! Ok! Wait! I needa thank Queenie and Ryan! Especially Ryan! After tht day, then during choir, u actually came to ask if I'm ok! I was rlly touched then...but ya...of course yr dear Ah ma wnt cry la! Will be so dramatic, rite? But I rlly wanna thk u! You're the best! Rlly! Continue to be guai and cute and lovable grandchild,k? Must promise grandma,k? :)I guarantee it'll be cut now, in a few yrs time, i think it'll be! WOW-WEE!!!!! SO SHUAI!!!!!! Haha! Ltr got 1 long queue of gal;s come after u,it's ok with ah ma! But pls, don't forget Ah ma,k?Ah ma's the prettiest and sharpest gal ever! Ok? Haha! Queenie! U've been very nice, together with Salanne, Heather,Esther! The power of 4! Yeah! I love u grandgirls!!! Continue to love ah ma and ah ma will love u guys,k? :) Kisses! Muack Muack to u guys!Haha!
Well,Amily! I'm so sorry for somethings...like tht time Pang seh u....But rlly, didn't mean it! I know how it fells! Like how u Char, Sha and Angela always pang seh me and shini! And also, tht's rlly how I felt abt the drumming thing! I was kinda bad, i think! I was so angry with Angela! I told her like a million times I'm so interested in tht drumming thing, still she can tell me I thought u not interested ma....Pls! Don't tell her I wasn't happy with her...Just secret,k? I was giving her the black face the last 2 days, rlly! Then, I went home, feeling rlly bad! Now, to think of it, I think I'm so bad....ya! I'll apologise to her! I was so petty! I'm so very sorry! And because of this think, lotsa emotions r rlly inside of me! It's like mood swing...yala....you know....last thurs la....tht thing! I think tht caused me some mood swing! Ya...and thks for tht 2 things! Ya....ok! I don't know what to say, my dad's thing, rlly wanna thk u! Yr scolding and all tht satifies me for the moment! Was great! Haha! But ya, till something stpped into my heart and made me feel guilty! But! Amily! Pls forgive me for many things tht I've caused u to be unhappy with! Will treasure our frienship! LOVE YOU!!!!!
Haha! finally, Sisca and Duck!Haha! I wanna thank you guys so much! Especially Sisca! Rlly, your tag rlly 'rang' me!Serious! U're the best! And I will trust in HIM forever! He's the best console I can ever find! Thanks again! :)Haha!As for duck, no nid say le ba! And abt Barry rite? Don't care le! Spread jiu spread ba! I know will be paiseh! But ya...I went through tht too! Haha! :)
Well, the last few days was fine! Rlly lots of funny things! And some sad stuff la...But don't wanna spoil yr mood and my mood! Like tht day for example,Char! 'Put the egg in the ji dan"! Wah! And Sha,see the feather duster only ma....need to scream till like tht anot! Haha! But u very cute la! And oh! I visited my aunt! My baby cousin is sooooooooo indescribably cute!I miss him dearly! So cute! And little! :) miss him! Rlly! Don't know how u describe it! It's like miss everything of him! His smile, laughter, his crying and burping, his little hands and legs, his 'babio' which means pillow! Haha! So cute! And his smell, and especially, his smell of shit! Haha! Was unbearable but cute! Haha! Well, and there r really some other funny thins around! Like erm....tdy! For example,there's this rlly funny and rather cute girl in my cl tuition class......in case why u guys ask i have cl tuition when my cl is alrdy not bad, well because I've been there for rlly long! Since p3? Yup! p3! Before p3, my cl is oso not bad, but my mum still wants me to have tuition, no ides why too! So ya, till now, I'm become quite close to some tchers there! Till now, u ask me to quit, abit bu she de, u know? Cnt rlly bare to quit, so continued! Anyway, there's no harm in having tuition, rite? :) Ya, as i was saying, there's this gal....Haha! Our tcher tdy, asked us to stand in frong of the class to do some little presentation! I dun know what happened, she started asking abt one little pimple on her face! She was like askin ard ' is my pimple big?'
And Kai wen, so cheeky! She said "Yah! It's big!" And tht gal was so shocked she took out her phone and trying to look at her own image, trying to see tht one litlle pimple! Then she went" Lao Shi! I don't wanna go up! My face got one huge and ugly thing!" I couldn't bear it! I kept laughing! And whaen she started her presentation infront, she had this funny accent! I wanted to laygh but i tried not to! Then, i turned to kai wen, stared at her, and she stared at me! And then, I couldn't help it! I started laughing! Her accent is so weird! And she was like "OMG! Stage fright!" Haha! Cnt stop laughing after tht!
And the other time, the teacher asked us to write a compo and she was like" Lao shi? Can I use a pink pen?" I was like huh? Then the teacher said" Pink pen it's pen for the eyes!" And she said"But Lao shi, Pink Is nicer!" And blah blah blah! Haha! I was like huh? Haha! And I started giggling! I don't know, but shhhh! Don't say, kai wen! I think she's trying to act cute or something! And I think her tht 'angmo' accent is like fake! Haha! I don't know! I don't know la! Haha! But she's kinda cute la! Haha! Just random opinion! :)
Ha! Let me talk abt this week, k? As in summarise! This week has been rlly spiritual! Rlly! Abt the previous "dad" prob! God rlly came int me to console me one fine nite,while i was almost breakin down! Rlly! The warmth, the security, everything was there! I rlly love god! He gave me power, strenghth, courage and lots of motivation! Tht time, I didn't feel any stess or any problems weighing on me at all! Even the recent problem which i received ytdy, was like nth! Not nth, was kinda disappointed and sad and angry at first but i prayed! And God was listening! I felt his prescence! Rlly! Was wonderful! Thank you God! I love u!
Well, all in all, tht summarises abt everything! Wanna say! I love u guys! Everybody! And Thanks! Hugs and kisses! :)


left; 5:22 AM


uncovered

profile.

Once, there was a girl, by the name Ying Yian! She celebrates her bday on the 6th March! Yippee! " Hi, everyone! My nickname's Molly! Haha! Heed my advice: Stay happy always, even if you need to put up a forced front! (Don't let others who care and love you to worry too much about you! :)
loves

Mum & Bro
likes.
Friends (really precious!), My 2 Vice-Chairs (Really sweet & nice people! :) Not forgetting Ting Ting!!Yeah!!Swim,badminton,hikinhg,some other sports,eat,sleep,watch tv,plays piano,sings like a crow!Haha!
dislikes

dislikes

Hmmm...Dad! :(
wishes

wishes.
To be more brave, more optimistic! :) To have a happy family! :)
Religion
Christian! Yeah!
connections
Zai ting
Fecilia
Kuek Jing :)
Lynette
Charmaine
My Bro!
Melody
Wendy
Dionne
Shi Yun
Shi Ni
Glenice
3 Fusion
Amily
Hui wen
Si Ying
Ryan
Queenie
Aloysius
Mczie
Salanne
Charlene(Foreva Chairman)
Shannon
Selene
Yeh Chi
Zhan Yi
Brian Bong Fifi
Dearest 1Hummies!!!
Zhi Jian
Gabriel
tag





credits

designed by
qian

special thanks to:
brushes
adobe photoshop cs2
photobucket
dafont